Friday, August 04, 2006

Here's a first...

Wow, for the first time I managed to get into the Mises Blog! Apparently I've also been featured at Peter Klein's blog. So now that I'm actually garnering attention, I had better put forth a disclaimer.

I am putting together these posts based on my notes from Mises University lectures. However, there will be very prominent instances where I have effectively quoted the lecturer. This is particularly true with the presentations of George Reisman and Roger Garrison. I think this is still appropriate behavior for this type of blog, and unless one of these eminent scholars would prefer for me to be absolute in quote attributions, I will proceed to the end of the conference in this fashion.

1 comment:

Robert Vienneau said...

I linked to your blog as well. But I find the Mises Institute faintly ridiculous. Certainly nobody serious can be proud of an endorsement by the residents of the asylum that is the Wall Street Journal editorial page.

If you want to see what people with the strength of their convictions do, look into the founding of the London School of Economics.