Monday, August 14, 2006

Time for some pictures...

And now, Chronicles of Mises presents... Mises University 2006 in pictures!

Me and a couple of good friends, Darwyyn and Allan!

Here's Dr. Hoppe before the Mises Circle discussion. He looks so... ponderous...

Salerno. Soaked!

Sakari goes to work discussing libertarianism...

Tom Woods is the best. I just stand and look pretty (yeah yeah, laugh it up...)

This is Matt, the winner of the 2006 French Award at Mises University! He was a pretty happy guy that night...

LVMI's neon sign, soooooo sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous I didn't go to the Mises University. For no real reason except for missing that neon sign. It might be a good thing though b/c if I went, that sign might be missing. Is there a place I could buy one of those seriously? Coolest thing ever.

Norman said...

The neon sign was indeed awesome. Allan, Darwyyn, and I were going to take some night pictures at the end of the week, but once we were ready the sign turned off. Oh well, guess we need to go back next year to get the picture we want...